01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2771€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
For over 60 years, Bertin Technologies offer of services, encompassing studies and consulting as well as the design and delivery of high added-value equipment, is available in France and abroad, covering the whole innovation cycle, ranging from R&D through to industrial applications and marketing, in the fields of Energy & Environment, Life Sciences, Defense & Security, Aerospace and other Industries. Bertin Technologies is part of the CNIM Group.
Our Division Bertin Instruments established in several offices around the world is in charge of the international sales and marketing of innovative systems and state-of-the-art instruments. We develop and commercialize products in the field of radiation detection, Life sciences and chemical and biological threat detection.
We are searching for an Export Sales Representative for our Asian territory for the Laboratory equipment business. Based in Singapore, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Generate new sales leads and opportunities either on B2B or B2C.
- Call prospective customers to qualify their needs in terms of equipment and consumable and provide them with commercial documents and proposals.
- Apply the sales policy and actively participate to the marketing plan. Communicate our marketing and commercial information and incentives to our distributors. Follow-up with existing customers taking appropriate actions to close deals.
- Provide our distributors with training, presentations and demonstration at customer site of our products and applications. Manage and develop the existing distribution network to always keep an efficient access to the entire market of your territory.
- Provide feedback from the field trough accurate and pertinent reports to your hierarchy and the CRM available tools.
We are looking for a candidate with a Master Degree in a scientific field, ideally in biology/biotechnology. This person is a good listener and requires excellent sales, communication and interpersonal skills. He/she must have some knowledge of scientific products and the strong willing to work in technologies and science.
He/she has be able to work as part of an international team. Fluency in English is required, Fluency in French and an in Asian language is appreciated. The successful candidate must be living on territory with a full driver’s license. The ability to visit customers in the entire territory is required. A training in our head-quarter in France near Paris will be provided.