01 mai 2018
01 mai 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1736€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ALTEN group’s mission is to create customer satisfaction by developing tailor-made and innovative solutions for IT and Technology.
Present in 14 countries, we propose IT Solutions and Engineering Consulting to the world’s largest companies. For more than 20 years, a passion for engineering has driven us: ALTEN today is a European leader in engineering consulting and advanced technologies.
To follow our growth and development on the International perimeter (16 000 employees, turnover superior to 1 billiards €), the ALTEN Group is looking for a:
Business Controller & Analyst
Based in ALTEN Madrid, Spain
You will report directly to the Head of the International Development Department. Your assignment consists in consolidating and analysing the operational data from ALTEN in Spain.
Your main tasks will be the following ones:
• Reporting & analyzing with a critical eye of the weekly operational indicators (KPIs).
• Maintaining & creating various dashboards for the COO to drive its activity,
• Setting up activity synthesis documents about various topics related with management & Human Resources.
• Set up and automation of the information flow from subsidiaries to headquarter
• Help in the deployment of the ALTEN tools in the new subsidiaries,
• Consolidation and analysis of the key Business factors,
• Monthly cross check with the financial department,
• Graduated from an engineering or business school,
• You have a first successful experience in business control (2 years of professional experience in total)
• You are an expert in the advanced commands of Microsoft Excel (vlookup, TCD, macros)
• You have a good human contact and a critical mind-set, you are autonomous, rigorous, figures oriented, dynamic, with a very good synthesis spirit.
• You are looking for a challenging, demanding but rewarding position
• You have some financial knowledge (ie. P&L…).