01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
3317€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Zodiac Aerospace is a global leader in aircraft equipments and embedded systems offering solutions for Commercial, Regional and Business Aircrafts, as well as Helicopters. Zodiac Aerospace also is a major actor in aircraft safety. Located in more than 20 countries worldwide, the group counts up 35.000 employees spread on a hundred sites worldwide, contributing to a €4.9 billion. Zodiac Aerospace offers a wide range of technologies throughout 5 different activities: Zodiac Aircraft systems, Zodiac Aerosafety, Zodiac Cabin & Structures, Zodiac Galleys & Equipment and Zodiac Seats.
Zodiac Seats Shell based in Santa Maria California is the internal manufacturer of aircraft seats shells for Zodiac Seats. It supplies Zodiac Seats France and Zodiac Seats US. Zodiac Seats Shell designs and manufactures these composite parts which constitute the “furniture” around premium seats such as business and first class seats. Part of the activity is to manufacture spare parts or components of the shell that will be sold by Zodiac Seats France and Zodiac Seats US to the airline community to maintain these products.
This means there are strong interconnections between the France and Shell spare production facilities. To facilitate this relation, drive performance, manage priorities and optimize the supply chain we are looking for a VIE in Santa Maria.
The position is based in Zodiac Seats Shell facility in Santa Maria, California.
The duration of the mission is to be a minimum of 12 months and up to 18 months if possible with U.S. visa requirements.
Poste et missions:
Reporting to Zodiac Seats Shell Vice President of Spares & Customer Support & Convergence and with strong connections to the Seats France Spares Production & Logistic Manger, the VIE main objectives are described below.
1) Drive the performance of the spares supply chain
- Meet periodically with other department of the company to ensure parts flow is pulled
- Detect and resolve any anomaly in the flow
- Daily tracking of adherence to commitments and planning
- Participate to key quality gates
- Cross check the 2 ERPs for consistency
2) Ensure final customer priorities are met
- Ensure overall demand is taken into account and understood
- Ensure priorities are shared and arbitration done in common
- Create a final customer satisfaction mindset shared by all stakeholders
- Follow the worker orders for AOG/Urgent need and provide a daily feed back
3) Optimize the supply chain and manufacturing flows
- Set up some 5S and other lean routines in coordination with the department & company policy
- Create and optimize KPIs to track performance and drive improvements
4) Facilitate the relationship between the two entities
- Support regular calls
- Ensure orderbooks are reconciled and both sides
- Make sure issues are shared and solved quickly
5) Support improvement for technical subject
- Coordinate communication between all technical Dpt (Engeneering, buyer…)
- Check EBOM/MBOM and Order and support the “phantom parts issue” project
- Verify drawing and MBOM …
6) Support VP of Spares & Customer Support in specific missions that may arise.
- Such mission could include: value stream mapping, inventory accuracy, improving flow from sub-facility in Mexico or developing tools to improve demand forecast, optimizing stock plan and capacity planning
Engineer, ideally with a mechanical, industrial or supply chain background.
Excellent command of English, ideally with an experience of the US culture.
Command of IT tools and Office software, ideally knowledge of ERP working.
Hands-on personality who also likes to touch and feel the product.
Passion for airplanes or design a plus.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience.