01 juin 2018
01 décembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2364€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
As the world’s fourth largest airport operator, VINCI Airports manages the development and operations of 36 airports around the world: 13 in France (Lyon, Nantes, Rennes-Dinard…), 10 in Portugal (including the hub of Lisbon), 3 in Cambodia, 6 in Dominican Republic, 1 in Chile (Santiago) and 1 in Brazil (Salvador), and 2 in Japan (Osaka, Itami –and Kobé starting April 2018-). Served by more than 200 airlines, VINCI Airports’ network handled 132 million passengers in 2016.
Through its expertise as a comprehensive integrator and the professionalism of its 11,000 employees, VINCI Airports develops, finances, builds and operates airports, leveraging its investment capability, international network and know-how to optimize the management and performance of existing airport infrastructure, facility extensions and new construction. In 2016, its consolidated revenue amounted to €1.05 bn.
More comprehensive information is available on www.vinci-airports.com
Within the framework of assistance to its subsidiary KANSAI International Airport (40% VINCI share), VINCI Airports looks for a Finance VIE.
The VIE will hierarchically report to deputy CFO (VINCI expatriate, based in OSAKA - Japan), and operationally to Finance Direction of VINCI Airports (RUEIL – France).
Duties & responsibilities:
Within the framework of the technical service agreement (TSA), main functions of the VIE will be:
- support KANSAI International Airports for VINCI Group reporting needs:
• Financial accounting reporting to VINCI Group according to IFRS standards ("Magnitude" system : P&L, BS, Tax, Cash-flow),
• Financial and operational controlling reporting to VINCI Airports ("Cockpit" internal controlling reporting tool : traffic indicators, staff, P&L)
- follow “Dashboard” (monthly follow-up of operational performance indicators –KPI-) implementation and reporting
- follow IFRS norms and Heavy Maintenance provision
- follow implementation of the “Operational Financial Model” (business plan modelling tool)
- support ad-hoc missions on CAPEX, acquisition,...
- Advanced understanding of accounting;
- Self-motivated, self-driven, ability to take challenges;
- Creative, curious and pro-active;
- Good communications skills;
• Business level in English
• Good level of Japanese
V.I.E of 18 months, based in OSAKA.
To apply for a V.I.E, the French International Internship Programme, you must have between 18 and 28 years old.
V.I.E is reserved exclusively to French nationals and to nationals from the European Economic Area (the EU + Iceland, Monaco, Norway and Lichtenstein), regardless of their country of residence.
For more information: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/