01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1736€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Program Financial Analyst (SCCore Program) - VIE Contract (W/M)
Global Supply Chain & IA Transformation Program covers Business end-state and IS solutions for the Supply Chain & Industrial area, and is articulated with Other Programs.
- Transverse: Business & IT Architecture, Roadmap design and value case, PMO & Controlling, Change Management
5 main streams: SC Planning, Distribution (transport & warehousing), Customer service, Manufacturing and Master Data Management-Analytics/BI
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this context the main duties of the Program Financial Analyst are:
Plan Cost Management: Establish, adapt and/or apply the policies, procedures and documentation for planning, managing, expending and controlling program cost.
- Adapt group policies to ensure total cost management coverage
- Establish cost baseline with scope and schedule’s.
- Establish / update Cost Management Plan accordingly (level of precision and accuracy, control threshold, reporting formats...)
Support the project leads in estimating costs i.e. develop an approximation of the monetary resources needed to complete project activities and build a repository of past performance
- Create a repository of cost related information (rates, contributions, variances…)
- Review cost related aspects of change requests and/or provider proposals
Support Vendor bid analysis
Support Budget and long range plan preparation and submission
- Align scope, schedule and cost estimates to prepare budget submission
- Identify possible incoherencies, over/under estimates, risks or opportunities
Monitor the cost status of the projects and program to update the program costs manage changes to the cost baseline.
- Monitor Actuals, commitments, trends of costs by extracting and analyzing SAP and other systems data.
- Reconcile when applicable divergent sources of financial data
- Monitor compliance of purchase processes and consumption of purchase orders against baseline.
- Monitor/Execute Goods Reception and Accruals
- More generally Monitor spending against authorized expenditure
Support Stream Leads with the cost management at Project aggregate
- Master Degree in Business Management / Finance with project / program management formal training
- Hands on experience on controlling cost (SAP) and / or accounting
- Experience supporting projects / programs
- Knowledge in Pharma industry or Supply Chain is nice to have
Major Skills and Competencies:
- Strong analytical abilities
- Rigorous, autonomous and able to work within tight timelines in a fast paced program
- At ease navigating matrix organizations
- Fluent in English, French/Spanish is a plus