01 juin 2018
01 décembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2675€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
As a global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others. In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.120 Bn. With a headcount of more than 30 000 employees, Altran is present in more than 20 countries.
For one of our client in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a VIE as Clinical Supply Chain Trial Manager
The mission of the Clinical Supply Chain function is to ensure products are delivered on time and at cost to clinical trials.
The role of the Clinical Supply Chain team is to interact at Project Team and Clinical team level to streamline product flow management throughout the product value chain: sourcing, packaging, distribution and reverse logistics.
• Organize transfer up the packaging unit of products requested by Clinical trial and associated documentation
• Write supply documentation (Label specifications, Packaging requirements etc)
• Follow-up of quality control and product release activities
• Define optimal shipment plan with clinical counterpart and for follow-up of shipping activities Coordination of reconciliation effort
• Archival of trial supply documentation
• Setup, preparation and facilitation of working sessions
- Diploma : BAC + 5
- At least 2 years of experience in one of the following field:
o Clinical trial management in pharmaceutical industry
o Quality assurance in pharmaceutical industry
o Regulatory affairs in pharmaceutical industry
- Competences in project coordination
- Able to lead transversal projects
- Fluent in English
- VIE for 18 months
- Based in Pennsylvania (USA)
« Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »