01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
IVO CAPITAL PARTNERS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2175€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
IVO Capital Partners is an accredited boutique investment manager based in France. The company was founded in 2012 by ex-bankers who previously held senior positions in Rothschild & Co, Merrill Lynch and Nomura.
Our offices are in Paris (HQ), Mexico City and São Paulo.
The firm has three core business activities:
• Asset management
• Investment advisory for high-net worth clients
• Specialized boutique investment banking : Structured Finance, DCM, M&A
The candidate will be responsible for the preparation of valuations, fund reporting and all aspects of fund administration related to IVO’s closed-ended funds and private debt investments. In addition, the candidate will work closely with senior management (Partners, CFO) and the deal team to perform finance analysis. The candidate will be expected to develop and maintain robust and efficient procedures for all closed-ended funds, which will include, but will not be limited to:
• Liaise with the fund accountants, deal teams and counsel to prepare for upcoming deal-closes
• Manage the closing funds flow process
• Oversee the creation and maintenance of fund and investment structures
• Work with fund counsel to set up legal entities and manage governance
• Liaise with fund advisor on investment expenses and monitoring
• Monitor the funds’ credit lines / borrowing base compliance
• Oversee and manage new investor onboarding (basic KYC, subscriptions, redemptions, equalization, share/bond registry, etc.)
• Execute quarterly and annual internal control and audit process
• Review fund and transaction legal documents to prepare relevant reporting, and ensure timely payment of various fees and expenses
• Assist with special projects as needed
What we are looking for:
• EU citizen, 28 years old or less (to qualify for the “VIE” program)
• Master’s students in their final year or recent graduates who studied Finance or Corporate Law
• Minimum of 1 internship experience in Finance, Operations, Audit or Legal department in a reputable firm
• Solid grasp of concepts in Fund Management and Finance. Valuation skills appreciated.
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills, rigor, and relationship management abilities.
• Efficient and experienced with Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
• Ability to manage several work-streams with external parties and ability to work independently
• Fluent English and French required; Spanish a plus.
Salary: According to the VIE salary scale
Interview dates: Starting February 2018 by Telephone or Skype
Start Date: asap
Length: 1 year (to be extended for 1 more year upon success)
Location: Mexico City – Polanco
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and CV