01 juin 2018
01 décembre 2019
FAURECIA SYSTEMES D'ECHAPPEMENT
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2010€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our Clean Mobility Europe Division is looking for a VIE “Junior Program Controller” (m/f) for its Site in “Torino – Italy”.
The Junior Program Controller is responsible of financial aspects for one or several programs. He ensures the data reliability in line with process and finance program golden rules, and the optimization of the programs' profitability and cash. He will be the representative of CBU Controlling within the commercial team based in Torino. The main missions of the role are to:
Ensure program controlling procedures and Golden Rules compliance
- Ensure program controlling procedure mandatory implementation
- Alert line manager & functional manager in case of discrepancies
- Check material rates & exchange rate alignment with Budget
- Check Plant PMT/Budget P&L alignment with Program BP P&L
- Check ECR/ECO cost incorporation in product/upfront cost
- Check Inflation (Labor, others…) hypothesis compliance vs PMT.
Support and manage business plans lifetime´s profitability, under program controller and program manager responsibility:
- Support fully the Program Controller / Program Manager in all financial impacts investigations to help driving the program profitability towards target
- Provide ECR/ECO full cost view & propose financial driven potential selling price
Secure business plan update processes in time and customer (offer & LOI) / supplier contractual offer consistency:
- Secure BP consistency with payment terms/amount for Tooling, D&D,Piece price, Raw mat update, Volume update, Exchange Rate…
- Secure LTA hypothesis in supplier and customer contract
Provide program financial communication towards core team, management and plants involved
- Update BP & bridge the gap between release
- Prepare Forecast/Budget/PMT inputs (PPA, costs, selling price, cash,…)
- Provide loss to completion inputs for the related program
- Provide monthly (at least quarterly) financial inputs for the program dashboard
Provide and secure R&D controlling inputs :
- Check hours booked by cost center & functions to the program on monthly basis
- Check technical/work progress versus expenses
- Check opened & closed Work Package
- Participate to budget preparation (hours & expenses forecast / program)
- Built R&D line (coreteam) in P&L program Budget
- Provide capitalization booking datas for the related program
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Master degree in finance
Fluent in English and Italian, German or Eastern Europe language (Czech, Slovak, …) would be a plus.
Ability to provide qualitative and reliable information, and to work on a project management basis
Ability to manage uncertainty
Demonstrated good communication skills, team worker and strong autonomy.