COREE DU SUD
01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2491€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Internal Control - VIE Contract (W/M)
Internal Controller plays a role for the reinforcement of the level of internal control within the country.
1. MAINTAIN THE CONTROL ENVIRONMENT
- Ensure that process owners / departments frame key processes through local procedures,
- Provide support for the formalization of such procedures,
- Ensure policies, standards and guidance issued by Corporate / Region are locally communicated,
- Maintain and update whenever necessary the country matrix of delegations, consistently with Corporate / Region guidelines,
- Segregation of Duties and Access to Systems
- Conjointly with process owners, monitoring the definition and enforcement of proper segregation of duties rules, and ensure they are in line with the requirements of the Group policies, standards and guidance,
- Organize internal control trainings for new comers,
- Support the departments for training employees on policies and procedures,
- Control framework
- Implement a Control Framework in the affiliate and ensure it is in line with the - Group Manual of Internal Control
- Conduct Self-Testing in the affiliate and help identify the gap according to the Group Manual of Internal Control, and support root cause analysis and develop action plan in due time
3. MONITORING AND RELATIONSHIP WITH AUDITORS
- Support activities conducted by external auditors related to internal control and facilitate exchange of information between the affiliate(s) and external auditors,
- Follow up internal control weaknesses highlighted by external auditors, ensure adequate action plans have been defined, follow up implementation and report progress to the GM and the Country CFO
- Collaborate to initiatives aiming at reinforcing internal control within the affiliate(s)
Education, experience and attitude:
- Relevant experience in external and/or internal audit,
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus,
- Knowledge of internal control principles.
- Communication skills to build commitment, create adherence and report to management,
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, work effectively with cross-functional partners and drive process improvement initiatives across an organization,
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with appropriate discretion,
- Excellent organizational skills as well as strong analytical skills,
- Fluent English and Korean