01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2175€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
With a turnover of 4.1 billion euros and with +17,500 employees in +250 sites in 50 countries, Imerys is a global industrial company and world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry. Imerys transforms a large variety of minerals into high value specialty products for the industry using sophisticated technical processes. Bringing heat resistance, mechanical strength, conductivity, coverage or barrier effect, these specialties add essential features to its customers’ products or manufacturing processes in many industries such as consumer goods, industrial equipment and construction.
IMERYS has built its success on employees having a strong ownership of their assets and their performance - industrial, commercial, and financial. With the launch of the IMERYS Industrial Improvement Program (I-Cube), we seek to further build on this ownership and to grow our industrial leadership through a process of sustainable improvement of the performance of our industrial sites.
Working on a strategic transversal program, and under the coordination of the Corporate industrial improvement team, the V.I.E will be in charge of implementing an ambitious operational excellence program which will be deployed simultaneously on several sites across Mexico and Southwest USA.
After few weeks of training in the Paris headquarters - the V.I.E will be based in Guadalajara Mexico with frequent travelling to different Imerys sites in USA and Mexico.
? Coordinate a half-year program of operational excellence deployment across a cluster of several Imerys sites
? Support the training and coaching of shop floor teams on lean and industrial improvement projects in order to improve safety and excellence level on the sites
? Organize regular training seminars in Mexico and USA region in cooperation with the divisions involved and with the support of the corporate team
? Deployment of safety fundamental concepts to increase awareness of the operational teams.
• Engineer graduate (generalist / industrial / mechanical / electrical / automatism / process) from a top European school
• Full proficiency in English and Spanish. French would be a plus
• A previous experience in an industrial environment (internship, temporary job in a plant, shop floor…) would be appreciated
• Project management skills
• Change management concept notions
• Basics on Continuous Improvement (concept and Lean tools)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and strong skills in learning new IT tools (Google Suite)
• Analytical skills with ability to synthesize & critical thinking
• Autonomous, self-driven, creative, organized and results oriented
• Open minded, team spirit, ability to communicate with Operators, Managers & Technical Experts
• Strong communication and people-skills
• Capacity to plan, organize, and prioritize a variety of missions
• Aged 28 year old maximum
• EU Citizen
• Valid driving license
• Willingness to accept mobility opportunities in the future
• Keen to travel and work in several Imerys sites to attend trainings and lead workshops