01 mai 2018
01 novembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
3482€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
HR Support Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M)
Sanofi's Continent Labor Program is an expansive program across North America that records and tracks headcount, activity, compliance and spend information for the contingent and managed service populations. Currently there are about 10K non-employees engaged across all GBUs in North America.
The Contingent Labor Group within Sanofi HR is responsible to ensure all contractual obligations with our supporting vendors are being met as well as ensure compliance with our corporate policies, and government mandates.
This is an administrative/support position will be for the Contingent Labor Program across North America
- Perform offboarding compliance administration and reconciliation for all in-scope non-employees
- Partner with MSP vendor to provide monthly YTD reconciliation reports to downstream access systems (NT Access, SAP, Mobility, Security). -
Ensure monthly confirmation that all systems/access rights have been revoked accordingly
- Provide system to system comparison and analysis for Security, IT, Workday and WAND/Fieldglass to ensure reconciliation between systems
- Provide administrative/project support for new initiatives for the Contingent Labor Program including Canada, Consumer Healthcare, Buisness Validation for 1099s, non-employee classification exercises, Pasteur Managed Service worker capture, CSO work capture, etc.
- Provide internal audit remediation support (analysis, communication) for all related findings
- Act as point person for day to day Level 1 operational inquiries
- Track LOS exception requests - facilitate form completion, final communication of approval and storage of LOS extension requests
- Extract and compile cost center to GBU mapping document monthly for accurate reporting purposes
- Provide testing support for the implementation of Fieldglass in Canada and the US
- Create and house SOP documentation support
-Business School or Master studies preferred in Human Resources.
- First experience in HR administration oriented task would be beneficial
Professional skills / attitude and behaviour requested:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skillsand attention to details
- Learning agility
- Empathy, customer orientation together with assertiveness
- Multitasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build confidence
Capacity to follow up projects & processes (Performance, Training, Talent, etc)
- Standard IT skills (advanced MS Excel skills would be an asset)
- Fluent English
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience