01 mai 2018
01 novembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
3482€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Organizational Change Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
The Organizational Change Manager is working within a transformation project/program structure and is responsible to manage the people side of the change.
He/she ensure there is an explicit and popularized project vision, in order to involve all concerned actors and to get them together around a common target
He/she evaluate the gap between future state and current state, size the change, assess the change challenges and the readiness of the impacted population to propose an efficient change strategy.
He/she diagnose deeply the impacts on the organization’s members and propose a change management plan taking into account the reality of the change, the profile of population impacted and related perceptions,
He/she coordinate the development of materials defined in the change management plan, coordinate the execution in accordance with business needs
He/she Monitor adhesion, then adoption to sustain benefits realisation.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology to support CSO (Clinical and Science Operations) transformation project/program. Adapt it to the size of the transformation and the project context. Share recommendations of improvement/lessons learned
- Build a trusted relationship with the Project/Program manager at a very early stage. Support the Project managers to identify and engage stakeholders
- Develop Change Management Planning, manage CM (Change Management) resources and budget (adjust if needed after scoping and analyses phases), manage related CM risk and issues
- Prepare and Facilitate interviews, meetings, workshop to gather appropriate information to build Change Vision and Strategy at least from sponsors, project manager, project team. Liaise with CCM (Change Communication Manager) and TPM to include in the change strategy Training and Communication approach to put in place for the project
- Deeply diagnose changes and impacted population. Develop actionable and targeted change management plans in collaboration with SME, TPM. Ensure change challenges have been assessed in detail and considered. Ease delivery by promoting agile solutions and digital tools
- Register information in centralized matrix of impact and communication to allow a consolidated view of changes for a role, a dept. whatever the transformation project
- Liaise with the Change Communication Manager to issue the communication roadmap for an efficient preparation and adhesion before impacted population will be exposed to learning and execution Depending of the Roadmap, collaborate to communication material development with an external vendor
- Support the execution of the change management plans and manage potential need of adjustment (i.e. Early Adopter studies where capitalization is essential). Identify and monitor the adhesion before go live and adoption after go live
- Mentor other CQS members to act as an Organizational Change Manager in the context of simple project
1. Education and experience:
- Master degree in Sciences
- A minimum of 1 year experienced in Pharmaceutical environment, ideally R&D, with concentration on clinical based activities
- Strong knowledge and ideally first solid experience of change management
2. Professional skills:
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong analytic abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good team player
- Ability to facilitate workshop
- Ability to influence others
- Experience in Project Management
- Fluent English, French would be a plus
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience