01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
SEB DEVELOPPEMENT SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2010€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 33,000 employees and over €6,1b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
The V.I.E is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please visit www.civiweb.com.
Lagostina, the Italian subsidiary of Groupe SEB, is currently looking for a V.I.E as Junior Product Manager for Cookware, based in Omegna.
The V.I.E will support Lagostina Product Manager in managing Cookware Product Categories for the Italian market and contribute to the overall Marketing team’s objectives.
In this context, your main missions and projects will be:
1/ Product Management
- Support strategic marketing plan for new product launches in cooperation with BU (business unit)
- Assist with competition product benchmarking analysis
- Assist with product packaging, IFU (Instruction For Use) and recipe book development and review
- Review and analysis monthly NPD (new product development) data and update NPD presentation
- Manage product sample inventory and shipping to sales force
- Annual update of catalogue and price list in cooperation with sales team and graphic agency
- Support key events throughout the year by helping with the planning, organization, and attendance of such events (annual fairs)
2/ Trade Marketing
- Support the Trade Marketing team with all the info required for the POS (point of sales) material development
- Work with Trade Marketing team on specific promotions creation for new launches and for current products in cooperation with sales management
3/ Sales management
- Work with sales team on a day-to-day basis providing marketing support for account meetings
- Annual presentation to sales team and sales force on field for new product
- Keep updated sales documents and product information material
4/ Web activity : Work with digital team on updating website of new product features
Are you a Business School or University graduate with Marketing education?
Do you have minimum 12 months’ experience in Marketing missions (through internships or post graduate experience)?
Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills?
Ability to work to deadlines & manage stressful situations?
Do you speak English and Italian?
Would you like to gain some unique international experience giving you a global vision of Marketing Projects?
This V.I.E position will start on May/June 2018. To facilitate the examination of your application, please, send us your resume in English.