01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1721€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ABOUT THE KWANKO GROUP
European leader in digital marketing, Kwanko brings its strong innovation capacity to create value for its advertisers and establish long-term partnerships with its publishers.
Our expertise: Performance Marketing Our channels: web advertising (incl. social media), mobile advertising and RTB emailing Our network: headquartered in Paris, with offices in Brussels, Lisbon, Madrid, Milan, Hamburg, Warsaw, Casablanca, México, London, Montréal and São Paulo, Kwanko Group is currently working in 21 Countries
If you want to discover our culture : https://youtu.be/JIObhydIkGk
If you want to discover our portuguese office : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKCPANvHULc
WHO ARE YOU?
OUR INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you a digital native? Do you keep yourself up-to-date with digital news and new technologies? Are you dynamic, motived, eager to learn, open-minded, sociable and optimistic? Does the word ‘Challenge’ drive you in your life? Do you have a commercial awareness or are you business oriented? Are you an all-rounder person with a hands-on mentality? If so, you may read further!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Manage the international key accounts : ensure the effective progress of the various international campaigns in each local country , be proactive in the animation of the campaigns and propose action plans to boost the campaigns’ performance (upsell)
- Be in charge of the centralization of international reports in order to monitor and optimize results: creation, centralization of international clients reports.
- Be identified as the main contact for big international clients: centralize client contacts, organize regular calls with them to ensure the follow-up in each country
- Ensure that the top international publishers are well plugged into the campaigns managed in each country and ensure the implementation of the new key partnerships locally.
- Monitor the results of international key accounts in all countries.
- Follow the billing and recovery of international clients in coordination with local accounting and account manager teams.
- create strategies to ensure that customers and publishers of international accounts are satisfied with our service (reactivity, proactivity, listening ...)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A SKILLED AND ATTENTIVE TALENT WITH…
- A background in Digital Area
- Good commercial sense and negotiation skills
- An ability to synthesize and to take initiatives
- A team spirit and will to help colleagues
- Fluent in English (if you speak French and Spanish also, it’s an advantage)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
A GREAT CAREER START INCLUDING
- An exceptional multi-cultural work environment with talented colleagues
- Non-exhaustive job description: job content depending on personality and capabilities
- A challenging function into an exciting digital environment
- Amazing office with terrace situated Avenida da Libertad
- Free fruits and coffee
- Health insurance