01 mai 2018
01 mai 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1935€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Created in 1863, Solvay is a global company driven by proud and committed chemists. With our historical anchorage in Europe, our products serve diversified markets worldwide, from consumer goods to energy, with one main aim – to improve quality of life and customer performance.
The group is headquartered in Brussels, employs about 27,000 people in 58 countries and generated 10.9 billion euros in net sales in 2016.
Poste et missions:
Within an international and multicultural team you work with your new colleagues on optimization of internal processes, design and implementation of new logistics processes within the Solvay / Novecare BU.
You design and optimize the information and physical flows.
- Develop the hypotheses (transport, warehouse, packaging and material flow diagram)
- Contribute to the optimization of existing processes as well as to the development and implementation of new processes (Process Improvement).
- Define and implement standard operating procedures
- Define and calculating the KPIs for performance reporting of the department
- Planning the supplier's evaluation (forwarders) meetings with the aim to challenge the performance and to develop if necessary action plans
- Contribute to the optimization and increase of production capacity
- Control and support the implementation of evaluated processes
- Participate in the project review meetings
Support to Supply Chain Manager of the site (Genthin - Germany)
Business School Master | Industrial Engineering or Logistic - graduate
first professional experience in logistics - highly appreciated
Good Office skills especially Excel (SAP is a plus), Fluent in English
Good in German since all internal communication is in German
Localisation : Genthin (Sachsen-Anhalt), Germany
Duration : 12 months
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH OR GERMAN CAN BE CONSIDERED
Niveau d'expérience : Débutant (entre 0 et 2 ans)