01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
VEOLIA WATER SOLUTIONS & TECHNOLOGIES SUPPORT
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1935€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Veolia Water Technologies (VWT) is a world leader in water and wastewater treatment. We are a subsidiary of Veolia. We are specialized in engineering turnkey Design & Build projects. Our expertise covers the entire water treatment cycle and requires skills in engineering, technologies, maintenance and operations.
With over 70 years of international experience, we combine traditional skills and cutting-edge innovation, which enables us to provide technological excellence to municipal and industrial customers in over 57 countries. Around the world, we use our technologies to produce, purify and conserve our planet’s most precious resource: water...
We are looking for our subsidiary, Veolia Water Technologies Deutschland, an Automation Engineer, who will be based in Celle, Germany.
The Automation Engineer will work in a team with the senior automation and process engineers.
Team working with engineers from all technical departments (electrical, mechanical, process, procurement, commissioning, after sales) for projects in the process water industry.
Main responsibilities :
- Realization of automation projects for small to large scale process water treatment plants
- Trouble shooting in program codes (Siemens Step7/TIA)
- Remote monitoring and remote optimization of operational and process data
- Remote and on site support for commissioning engineers
- Actualization of program code documentation
Profile required :
- Educational background: A master’s degree or equivalent in automation engineering, good knowledge of Siemens automation software Step 7, TIA, or CODESYS IEC 61131-3
- Previous experience: study related internship in engineering, preferably in automation with Siemens Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) or CODESYS
- Skills: methodical, autonomous, teamworker, high degree of willingness to travel and work internationally
- Languages: Fluent English, Additionally French, Polish or Arabic is helpful, fast learner for German
Length of the assignment: 24 months
Location: Celle, Germany
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from PANGEO program, follow us on Instagram: pangeo_veolia