01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
VALEO COMFORT AND DRIVING ASSISTANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1743€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide and operating in 30 countries. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of Co2 emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
Centered on the experience user, the Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems Business Group develops unique solutions portfolio to make the intuitive driving. These solutions contribute to a safer, more connected and green mobility.
Valeo has been manufacturing in Veszprém a wide range of top-quality switches, sensors, electronic and camera control units for personal, commercial and special vehicles for its numerous leading car manufacturing partners since 1998.
Valeo Auto-Electric Hungary was awarded the Top Employers Hungary 2017.
Poste et missions:
Ensure flawless production and perfect P1 launches in association to a P1/P0 Project development conducted in a Development Center
° Secure P1 Project launches performance from quality and cost perspective
- Ensure the achievement of Project objectives in terms of manufacturing: VPS principles, process standards, quality & cost
- Ensure manufacturing/production quality objectives respect (process standards development, timing, capacity & logistic control…), take Project QRQC responsibility on site starting OTOP preparation
- Run at rate and FDPR planning and realization within quality objectives for assembly and upstream components.
- Manage the acceptance of local component parts
- Manage the process validation by customer
- Manage PPAP file delivery, acceptance and parts deliveries on time to customer. Follow all modifications requested
- Validate capacity availability and investments in production site, is accountable for ramp-up phases deliveries
- Follow-up non quality costs and quality improvement plans
- Secure Project resources and control them
- Check and validate Project Team Members activities and proposes scenario to achieve milestones
° Manage operationally Project launches
- Manage his/her budget (all Site resources)
- Ensure appraisal and development of associated project team members
- Report process development progress to PMC & PVC with control of associated Project Manager (Use RU Ready)
- Participate to all reviews: Design, Process & logistic, PFMEA, PVC, PMC starting REQF milestone
° Coordinate communication towards customer locally
- Play the interface role between the Project development team located in Development Center and the customer
° Promote and control application of Valeo Values, Culture and Standards (Product, Methodology, Tools) during project launches
- Respect Valeo Code of ethics
- Respect health, safety and environment charts and requirements
- Ensure Project manufacturing development through activities defined in CIP & Project Management Handbook
- Engineering degree and knowledge of Product/Process (VPS-process standards)
- Personal skills to manage functional organization
- Quality standards (FMEAs, AQP, Process, Logistic,…)
- English mandatory