01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2392€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
The company :
Founded in 1905, the Altesse Group is the one of the world’s leader designer/manufacturer/distributor of fashion and costumed jewelry. The Group has its headquarters in France and offers a 360° integrated solution in the jewelry field:
The Altesse Group employs more than 1,000 employees worldwide and generates an annual turnover of approximately € 40 million. Present in more than 60 countries, our brands are commercialized in a selective distribution network. With more than 7 subsidiaries in Europe, US and Asia, the group has an important development potential thanks to an effort of industrial modernization and a commercial deployment in the Export markets.
Renaissance Luxury Group Corp US is the US subsidiary in charge of the development of Altesse Group’s brand portfolio on North American market, focusing for now on the brand “Les Georgettes”. “Les Georgettes” is a French unique and innovative lifestyle concept of customizable jewelry and leather goods. Thanks to a channel of 45 independent sales representatives across North America, the products are now available in more than 300 Points of Sales in the US and Canada. Our company participates in all the major tradeshows such as Americasmart Atlanta, NY Now, JCK Las Vegas… in order to increase the visibility of “Les Georgettes”.
Job description :
In this context of strong development, the Group is looking for a Financial & Logistic Coordinator.
The Financial & Logistic coordinator will be a key player among the organization.
In detail, the missions are the following:
- Help to prepare Annual budget & control costs according to forecasts
- Issue Monthly Financial Reporting and investigate any deviations
- Follow up of Receivables, Payables and Stock Level: Collection of payments and power of signature for issuance of Payments
- Follow up of Cashflow situation and Forecast
- Perform a permanent Cost Reduction Analysis
- Major contact for Banks, Accounting Company, Payroll Company, Merchant account provider…
- Control Stock Level and issue Orders to the mother company for Pieces and to external suppliers for Merchandising.
- Work on warehouse organization and improvements of procedures
- Follow up of delivery through Fedex tracking platform & Communicate with Fedex/Fatton in case of Customs clearance issues
- Help to receive physically the shipment in the Warehouse, check the accuracy of Export documents with physical parcels received, allocate the pieces to the appropriate locations in the Warehouse
- Help the communication between French Mother Company and subsidiary if necessary
Job Skills and Specifications :
- Business school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to use company-standard software such as MS Office and Quickbooks
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientated
- Ability to work in a team setting
Mission: 12 months, renewable