01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1590€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Description of the job
We are looking for highly motivated graduates aged 18 to 28 years, who are citizens of the European Union (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). Candidates meeting these criteria and interested in a VIE, please register before your
28th birthday on the website www.civiweb.com. For graduates who would be interested in a career with Airbus, this could be the start of a rewarding future in a dynamic and forward-thinking sector.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Ubifrance's eligibility criteria. For further information, more details can be found on www.civiweb.com and from http://company.airbus.com/careers/students-graduates.html.
The Employment Marketing department in Airbus is a multi-national team based within Human Resources. We are the employer brand custodians and work to support, promote and increase the attractiveness of Airbus to the job market. We use many means and tools to achieve this objective, including national and global events, career website, thought leadership, university relations, and -- very importantly - social media. We thrive on diversity and are always happy to welcome new nationalities to our team.
¤ Day to day support for the management of our global social media HR accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor, Xing and working within guidelines and policies in accordance with global and local legal and compliance regulations;
monitoring, management of official responses, maintain archive of content for regulatory purposes. (Community Management)
¤ Contribute to continuous improvement of the platform appearances
¤ Proactively source content from around the business which would be appropriate to re-use on web or/and social media platforms
¤ Producing high quality, engaging and impactful written and visual social media content
¤ Contribute to raise internal visibility of global digital channels
¤ Social media measurement and measurement tools (Analytics) and preparation of reports
¤ Support for campaigns, air shows and other events (organisational and operational)
¤ Media and competitor monitoring
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills/attributes/knowledge:
- University degree (any relevant field of study)
- Previous work experiences in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources or IT & Cyber preferred
- Good understanding of Social Media landscapes and tools
- Very good photography skills (work with DSLR), knowledge in photo/video editing desired
- Passion for Social Media, Digital and new Technologies
- Interest for HR related topics such as Diversity and Inclusion
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse audience
- Motivation to keep yourself up to date about trends new developments
- Strong personal organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Creativity and hands on mentality
- Ability to work independent and to deliver high quality work even under time pressure
- Intercultural sensitivity
- English: Advanced (written and oral; business fluent)
- French and/or Spanish: intermediate level desired
- Any other languages are a plus
- International experience would be a plus
Shortlisted candidates might be asked to provide with work examples and may be invited for a test working day.
We highly recommend the availability for a placement in the UK. Availability of other locations can be discussed in the job interview.
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
We are looking for highly motivated graduates who would like to work within a team in a forward-thinking sector. Please apply with complete documents (cover letter and C.V. in English, relevant certificates/ letters of reference) at http://company.airbus.com/careers
NB: all roles within the Airbus are advertised for two weeks to ensure maximum visibility to potential candidates. However, if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed. We would therefore advise any candidate to
apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.