01 mai 2018
01 novembre 2018
DELPHI FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1762€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
The VIE engineer will be based in Delphi Iasi (Romania) factory. Iasi is the second largest city in Romania and has one of the most important universities and research facilities in the country. This automotive factory is the biggest Delphi plant worldwide with over 2300 employees producing injectors and pumps for diesel common rail and gasoline car engines.
The VIE engineer will be part of Manufacturing Engineering department. The department’s mission is to industrialize new powertrain components on Delphi plants all around the world. Under the responsibility of the process leader based in France or in UK, the Engineer will be the key contact to coordinate and support the Manufacturing Engineering activities within Iasi plant. The activities will consist in:
- Developing process improvement and technological innovation with machine suppliers and Product Engineering .
- With the support of Central Manufacturing Engineering team, ensure the flawless launch of new products and the level of performance in terms of quality (good part ratio), capacity (respect of production volumes).
The VIE engineer will have to work on very accurate processes such as grinding, turning, µ-drilling, hydro-erosive grinding for calibration. It will give the engineer a great opportunity to work on high end processes and state of the art machines. The engineer will be in a multicultural environment, working daily with Romanian, English and French colleagues. The VIE engineer will first follow a training in western Europe factories (UK and/or France).
Example of tasks which will have to be handled by the VIE Engineer:
- Perform pre-production run to assess line production performance prior starting mass production
- Perform the validation of new references on existing processes:
o Define validation plan
o Organize availability of the machines and components needed
o Perform validation batches and capabilities
o track and solve open points
- Manage projects dedicated to the transfer of stations or new equipments implementation:
o Specification, PFMEA, Design review, Qualification at supplier facilities and in Delphi plant
o Track the planning.
o Make project reviews
Profile required :
- Mechanical Engineer with knowledge in machining processes (ENSAM, ENI…)
- Good analysis skills
- Synthetic and pragmatic mindset
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in technical English (TOEIC 850 and working or studying experience in English speaking countries)
- Good relationship skills & good ability to work in multicultural environment