01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
ALSTOM TRANSPORT SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1788€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Alstom offers a challenging opportunity as Buyer in Charleroi, Belgium. We are looking for talented people willing to create the opportunity to start their career in a growing environment.
ABOUT ALSTOM :
As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the railway sector. Alstom proposes a full range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), personalised services (maintenance, modernisation..) as well as offers dedicated to passengers and infrastructure, digital mobility and signalling solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated railway systems. It recorded sales of €7.3 billion and booked €10.0 billion of orders in the 2015/16 fiscal year. Headquartered in France, Alstom is present in over 60 countries and employs 32,800 people today.
In Belgium, Alstom is active in the design and manufacture of equipment, electrical and electronic systems for rolling stock equipment and railway signalling. Alstom Belgium has developed two centers of excellence: one for auxiliary converters, traction systems & low voltage cabinets, and the second for signalling systems for main lines and ETCS (European Train Control System) / ERTMS (European Rail Traffic Management System).
Alstom Belgium also offers the operators its expertise in maintenance services and renovation. The Charleroi teams have a good knowledge and reputation in project management all over the world. With nearly 1000 employees, including 500 engineers, Alstom Belgium is the largest rail production site in Belgium.
OBJECTIVE OF THE MISSION :
The Buyer position, reporting to Site Sourcing Director will as a responsibility have to apply Sourcing Strategy for the commodity he works for and to support project operations at site level (finalizes contracts with suppliers - frame agreement - and places orders in close cooperation with Supply Chain).
The role reports hierarchically to Sourcing Site Director and functionally to Sourcing Commodity manager.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identifies and inventory project and business needs
- Consolidates needs with Commodity Manager
- Defines commodity strategy with the Commodity Manager
- Implements commodity strategy
- Negotiates cost reduction with suppliers
- Participates to panel elaboration
- Insures QCD achievement
- Contributes to supplier performance reviews
- Places orders for projects on his sites
- Supports Domain Director and Commodity Manager in tender phase
- Commits on work package sheet with validation of the Commodity Manager and the Domain Director
- Closely works with the Supply Chain department for issues generated by the sourcing department
- Closely works with the Supplier Quality department for issues generated by the sourcing department
- Manages return of experience and gives feedback to the commodity manager and all stakeholders
- Manages initial issues before escalating to commodity manager
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
Business school or Engineering degree with Master in purchasing
Previous experience dealing within projects in sourcing, engineering or commercial
Proven skills in contract management, legal awareness, projects
Excellent communication skills
Energy & drive
Good communication & interpersonal skills
High work ethics
English and French are mandatory. Dutch or German is an asset
TRAVELS : International travelling is required for supplier - and team meetings