(Cologne / Brühl)
01 juin 2018
01 décembre 2019
RENAULT RETAIL GROUP
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1935€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Cette annonce est diffusée dans le cadre d’un Job Dating qui se tiendra le jeudi 22 mars 2018 à Paris.
Dans ce cadre, merci de ne pas transmettre votre candidature à l'entreprise directement, mais uniquement à l'adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org
Wholly owned subsidiary of Renault Retail Group. It is Europe’s leader in cars sales activities, associated services as well as aftersales services.
Within its thirteen countries in Europe, Renault Retail Group's mission to distribute Alliance products and services (Renault, Dacia, Nissan) directly and in a profitable manner.
The product offer covers new cars, used cars and parts. It also includes the following services: maintenance, mechanics, bodywork, speedy services (Renault Minute and Renault Minute coachwork), short-term leasing (Renault Rent), financing and brokerage.
Renault Retail Group guarantees the highest level of service quality in each of its dealerships throughout Europe. Its objective is to be ever closer to its customers and to meet their expectations expectations in order to offer services adapted to their needs.
In Germany, RRG sold more than 9,000 used cars in 2017 to both end customers and the B2B sector. This volume is to be increased significantly by further development and professionalization of GW activity:
Support of used cars department of RRG Germany to achieve our objectives:
- Getting to know the complete GW process chain
- Development, documentation and Implementation of standardized processes for RRG Germany
- Support for our websites
- Application of new methods and tools (e.g., Video RRG, Chat Online) in collaboration with the Marketing Department
- Project work: Establishment of a B2B platform for the commercialization of used cars in collaboration with the Internet team
- Observing of the used cars market in Germany and of the used cars residual value development
- Business school, if possible with a focus on automotive area
- Fluent German, English, French
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office especially in Excel
- Very good organizational skills
- Very good perception of process workflows
- High level of independence, reliability, flexibility, team spirit, service understanding and commitment
- Ability to work in a team service oriented, high self-motivation, quick thinking, stress resistance
- Previous internship in this activity would be appreciated.
Accomodation costs are partly supported by our company, within the conditions defined by Business France.