(Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg)
01 juin 2018
01 décembre 2019
RENAULT RETAIL GROUP
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1935€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Cette annonce est diffusée dans le cadre d’un Job Dating qui se tiendra le jeudi 22 mars 2018 à Paris.
Dans ce cadre, merci de ne pas transmettre votre candidature à l'entreprise directement, mais uniquement à l'adresse suivante : email@example.com
Wholly owned subsidiary of Renault Retail Group. It is Europe’s leader in cars sales activities, associated services as well as aftersales services.
Within its thirteen countries in Europe, Renault Retail Group's mission to distribute Alliance products and services (Renault, Dacia, Nissan) directly and in a profitable manner.
The product offer covers new cars, used cars and parts. It also includes the following services: maintenance, mechanics, bodywork, speedy services (Renault Minute and Renault Minute coachwork), short-term leasing (Renault Rent), financing and brokerage.
Renault Retail Group guarantees the highest level of service quality in each of its dealerships throughout Europe. Its objective is to be ever closer to its customers and to meet their expectations expectations in order to offer services adapted to their needs.
We are recruiting 5 V.I.E for Munich, Köln, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg.
- Preparation and support of meetings (eg salesmeeting)
- Tracking the implementation of actions from the meetings
- Preparation of daily key figures
- Control of internal projects of the branch
- Creation of presentations and reports
- Administrative work
- Business studies with a focus on controlling and sales marketing or finance
- Very good analytical mind and a high level of self-motivation
- Fluent German, English, French
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience (including internship) in this activity would be appreciated
- Enjoying work in a multinational automotive group, ability to work in a team service oriented, high self-motivation, quick thinking, stress resistance, independent working.
Accomodation costs are partly supported by our company, within the conditions defined by Business France.