01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2785€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Poste et missions:
- Support regional Distribution and Sourcing platform in business operations projects with impact on information system and (re)organization of processes. Position based in Hong Kong.
- Serve as a relay between end-users and Corporate IS to provide a mix of proximity in front of business processes and best practices sharing from Group.
- Deploy and maintain system-based processes and reporting, in line with Group standard tools.
- Support specification definition for new needs, following Group Project Management methodology.
- Re-enforce Project Management methodology, expertise on Corporate systems and Business knowledge (regional distribution + sourcing + countries)
- Develop a real partnership with Paris team to be more efficient locally.
1. Manage Asia projects for both Distribution and Sourcing divisions, in respect of Group methodology:
- Manage design, implementation, testing and deployment phases of IS projects according to Business needs:
? Assist Business to define needs and specifications
? Suggest solutions and schedule to implement Corporate, Regional or Local solutions in cooperation with concerned Business domains
? In charge of retrieving or updating data and defining unitary test
? Assess implementation impacts and define the associated Change Management plan with users
? Coordinate user training and Support Team ramp up before project closure
- Manage and control project risks, with definition and follow-up of KPIs and users satisfaction criteria
2. Support business operations and enhance distribution and sourcing processes/systems
- Contribute to the daily support of Lacoste’s business operations in Asia delivering quick fixes and long term solutions aiming at improving/reducing the user support.
- Ensure functional support on transversal topics amongst Merchandising, Sourcing, Finance, corporate IS teams and suppliers.
- Take the best out of Group reporting tools (Business Object, Qliksense) to support, computerize and broadcast business reporting.
- Organize and execute regular training sessions to Key Users.
3. Participate in IS methods and practices improvement:
- Apply and control the execution of Group Project Management methodology.
- Suggest Project Management methodology improvements to Corporate IS.
- Make sure that technical and functional documentation have been created according to Group standards and arrange knowledge transfer to Support teams.
- Assist senior Regional IT manager for the update of internal project portfolio during MTP (Middle Term Planning) / budget roadmap definition and for the project and resource plan regular update throughout the year
- Master degree in Computer Science or IT-related discipline (or equivalent diploma / work experience)
- IS project-oriented experience (2 years); ex: ERP deployment, process engineering, system roll-out and support
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodology, ERP concepts and its impact on organizations
- Financial, Supply Chain or Retail background as a plus
- English fluent
- Strong Office skills; ERP/database/network concepts knowledge
- Experience in SAP Business Object
- Reporting and project follow-up: tasks, milestones, synthesis
- Able to speak both technical issues with IT experts and operation issues with all other departments, linking both worlds (IT technician and non-IT people)
? Required capabilities:
- Customer Service oriented, good relationship and team spirit, strong methodology, rigorous, with autonomy and energy
- Strong capacity to adapt to context, easy-going in multicultural environment, eager to build and to innovate
- Strong communication skills, project management concept, user training capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline-driven environment
- Resourceful, confident and take initiative