01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2392€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
We are a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods, operating a significant network of assets around the world. We help people around the world meet their everyday needs for nourishment: getting the right product to the right location, at the right time.
Our diversified product range, extensive geographical reach, integrated value chain, best-in-class risk management, merchandizing expertise, and strong community relationships, all ensure that Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC) performs consistently amidst changing markets.
Brazil, the world benchmark in agribusiness, is gaining increasing importance in Louis Dreyfus Company's growth strategy. We operate about 60 industrial and logistics units in the country and employ about 14’000 people at the peak of the harvest season.
Poste et missions:
You will be involved in different projects and will contribute in the continuous development of the department.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
• Pursuit the area objectives, such as: Perform internal audits projects respecting deadlines, quality standards and following LDC methodology and keep the workpaper updated, clear and concise;
• Stablish working programs appropriate to the process which is being analyzed based on walkthrough, mapping and interviews;
• Identify internal control gaps, by analyzing processes and testing hypothesis on related documents and recommend actions plans aligned with the business to mitigate risks;
• Stablish deep communication with other business areas in order to facilitate the information obtainment to perform the test;
• Communicate identified risks, by reports (that shall include: target problem, consequences and settlement suggestions);
• Follow up with areas to assure that action plans are being implemented;
Ability to create effective workpapers (Good writing)
Ability to prioritize
Create Internal customer relations
Ability to deal with people at all levels
Ability to learn on the job
Ability to listen
Being a team player
At least 1 year of experience in internal audit, (Investigation and knowledge in agribusiness are considered a differential.