01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2262€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
R&D New Vaccine Projects Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Responsible for specific scientific and technical aspects of an assigned project and to ensure that objectives are met.
- Report to a senior scientist to assign work and review progress.
- Contributing to the genetic engineering and assessment of a variety of recombinant microbial strains for expression and purification of vaccine products.
- Contribute to the genetic engineering to improve the key attributes of a novel microbial expression system including intrinsic expression level (promoters, integration sites, copy numbers), secretion efficiency, and product recovery.
- Develop the capability of genetic engineering of a novel microorganism potentially useful for vaccine production through the use of CRSIPR/CAS9 technology
- Masters Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Biochemical Engineering with demonstrated experience in genetic engineering and cultivation of microorganisms and preferably some work experience in biologics development.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced molecular biology techniques and genetic engineering of microorganisms including gene and recombinant protein design, bioinformatics, gene cloning, selection and analysis of desired recombinants, microbial culture, protein expression using appropriate analytical methods, protein purification using affinity tags, and protein stabilization.
- Knowledge of experimental design, execution and data analysis.
- Good documentation, computer, scientific writing, verbal communication and presentations skills.
- Good interpersonal and team skills
FULL PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH IS A MUST