01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
FAURECIA SYSTEMES D'ECHAPPEMENT
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2465€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Clean Mobility - North America Operations (NAO) Division is looking for a VIE Plant Program Team Leader (PPTL) m/f for its site in Columbus, IN, USA.
The Plant Program Team Leader is responsible to ensure the plant is prepared to execute a successful launch in Cost, Quality and Delivery aspects. He/she is involved from the program Acquisition period until 6 months after SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) and represents the Plant Manager in all the aspects of the Program Launch activity. A strong functional leadership is expected for this position to engage and motivate the plant team members in a positive exchange with the program core team.
The main missions of the role are:
- Lead/manage the plant involvement during product, tooling and equipment design reviews, making sure milestones are completed on time, specific customer requirement and lessons learned from current/previous programs are applied.
- Ensure with the Program Core Team that equipment and process meet all Safety and Lean Manufacturing Faurecia standards.
- Represent the Plant for Tooling & Equipment Definition & Sourcing from supplier kick off until final acceptance.
- Consolidate Lessons learned about Tooling & Equipment collected during launch period..
- Ensure Process FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) actions are implemented.
- Manage all equipment and process trials (Run at Rate) including: Scheduling, Execution, Assessment and Reporting according to Faurecia standards.
- Ensure PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) parts production and their submission to the customer.
- Functionally Manage the plant launch team (PC&L, Engineering Change Coordinator (ECC), Production, Manufacturing Eng., Maintenance, Purchasing, Controlling, Quality/HSE, IT, HR) through leading periodical meetings with them and Program team members to identify issues, assign tasks and ensure their execution.
- Liaise with Customers and Suppliers as one of the technical interfaces of the program.
- Lead manufacturing program objectives in the plant: Launch Cost performance, Program Launch Report (PLR), Process and Machine Capabilities, line capacity, Direct Labor, PPM (Parts Per Million), Scrap-rework rate, change over time and on-time delivery and provide feedback to program team
- Consolidate/Validate the quality of deliverables identified in the Program Management System and upload the evidence in Faurecia Database (Complete Helios Work Packages under his/her responsibility).
- Ensure the plant receives all necessary internal or external support needed to launch the product successfully and escalate to his/her management.
- Hand over Program to Production
- Support serial life and Engineering Change Management as necessary.
The length of the VIE is 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum 1 years of experience in production area
Master's Degree in Engineering
Proven technical skills on product and process
Familiar with Program finance issues (costing, P&L, investments)
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience