01 juin 2018
01 décembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2690€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Gamned is the swiss expert in data marketing and online media buying services using big data and programmatic tools to automate and optimise campaigns in real time. We manage digital campaigns for both advertisers and media agencies.
We have now over 200 customers in Switzerland and work with Deindeal, Pfister, Conforama, Cardis, LeShop, La Redoute, Cembra, Sunrise, Palexpo, Canal+, La Fnac, H&M, MSC, TGV Lyria, L’Occitane, etc.
For our Geneva office, we are looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) to our ad operation team. Someone who loves new challenges and will drive campaign management efforts into our growing client base on the swiss market.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a high-growth, fast-paced, consultative role requiring specific programmatic marketplace expertise. The Key Account Manager works very closely with the Data Analytics and Programmatic Trading teams to provide strategic inputs and ensure success on client campaigns. Account Managers are cross platform experts and manage campaigns across multiple channels in order to ensure campaign excellence.
• Lead day to day client account management covering DR, Brand, Video, Audio and Mobile across programmatic. Responsible of the achievement of the KPIs.
• Support sales team with deeper insights to work on new client wins and on boarding
• Responsible of kick off (internal- external), SPOC with sales & trading team. Daily client campaign reporting and improvement proposal, weekly client review, monthly business review & upsell
• Work closely with agencies, clients to provide day-to-day account support
• Analyse data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimisations to enhance pace and performance.
• Being able to develop Digital plans with clients, and elevate Programmatic discussions as a strategic product
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will have two years of experience in a digital media, preferably working with ad technologies and possess a strong understanding of the ever expanding digital media landscape.
• BS degree in related field or equivalent substantial work experience
• 1-3 years of experience in Digital Media / or in Performance Display Advertising
• Experience with media optimization (ad pricing and buying models) through a bid management platform such as SEM, ETB platform or ad operations preferred
• Meticulous with strong analytical skills and a keen interest in numbers. Must be an Excel Master.
• Excellent listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills Ability to diagnose campaign issues, create solutions, to communicate and recommend those solutions to others in an easy-to-understand format
• Excellent time management with ability to manage multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines. Able to work well under pressure and deliver exceptional results
• Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment