01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2225€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, growth is all that matters. We create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Safety 1st, Baby Art and Tiny Love can be found in more than 80 countries around the world and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
The ISPM department is part of the European ICT organization and consists of a team in Cholet (Dorel France) and a team in Helmond (Dorel Netherlands). Together, they are responsible the management of all project where the ICT department is involved, leading implementation of new solutions or improving of existing ones.
The Team consists of 6 IS Project Managers based in Helmond & Cholet (France). Their efforts are focused on following domains: Sales, Services & Marketing, Industry, Finance& HR. Due to an internal move of one of the team member, we need to reinforce the “Sales, Services & Marketing” domain. This domain is managed by a senior project manager, and we are now looking for a Junior IS Project Manager based in Helmond, to provide support to the business at the right level and ensure good consistency in the information system & roadmap. This is a fulltime (40 hrs/wk) opportunity.
As Junior IS Project Manager you are the bridge between (internal) customer questions and the available technology. You analyze the processes within the assigned cornerstone and point out options for automation. With your understanding of the wider context of the question(s) and your analysis, you are responsible for making a basic translation of your ideas into the customer’s ICT and process environment (draft recommendation). Furthermore, you will develop the Road Map, write recommendation reports (the Action Plan), and set out the Program of Requirements.
Key platforms used in this area are : Sales Force as SCRM management tool, Magento as E-Commerce platform, Infor M3 is our ERP within Europe. Stores are equipped with Y2 (CEGID).
- Explores the information needs of process owners, bottlenecks in the provision of information or the relevance of change proposals for existing information systems.
- Puts forward proposals for solutions which may or may not be automated and, based on those, draws up the (system) specifications.
- Specifies the relationships with processes and formulates the data requirements, logical relationships between data, as well as quality and safety requirements.
- Preparation of the functional design of systems.
- Provides advice about changes in respect of procedures, powers, duties and other organizational aspects that are required to enable systems to operate.
- Participates in projects for the development or maintenance of information systems and in the case of smaller projects, acts as independent project leader.
- Is accountable for the project management in accordance with our project framework
- Is responsible for the coordination of all tasks to be managed on the IT side, in collaboration with other department of ICT.
- Is accountable for the setup of software to be implemented
- Supports the business teams especially during the tests.
- Reports to the management about project status, alerts etc.
- Is in charge to coordinate activities made by third parties : internally as well external contributing to project.
•Bachelor or Master degree; e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology,
•Excellent English and/or Dutch, both written and spoken.
•Strong analytical skills, customer/service oriented, and able to organize own work effectively
•Eager to learn, asks questions and thinks along about issues or advice.
•Able to form own vision, from which you lead a process, a project, a policy issue or a department, and advise management.
•Able to contribute to complex project take (political) interests of multiple stakeholders into account and able to.
•Motivation to dive in marketing & service, knowledge about digital tools (see our application map)
Are you ready to grow with us?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Because of the international context of our organization, resumes and cover letter must be submitted in English.