01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2262€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Analyst - VIE Contract M/W
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary focus of this position will be analytical support for the Commercial Operations function for the Canadian Business Unit. In addition to providing sales analysis, the candidate will provide support to the field for CRM, Sales Alignments, Targeting and Sales Incentive Plans; including target setting and results reporting. This position will be a back up to another Analyst position and will support the forecasting process.
- Providing timely and actionable sales analysis of the Canadian Market to the Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Working closely with Brand Managers on the development and execution of Business Plans.
- Assist with the execution of Marketing Research studies.
- Support the monthly Rolling Forecast Process, ensuring the timely update of systems and information for Finance and Supply Chain.
- Provide support to the Canadian Field Sales team using the Sales Force Management Tools and CRM to facilitate the capture and reporting of field activities.
- Project work with IT and Web Development teams
CONTEXT OF THE JOB/MAJOR CHALLENGES
Requires a sense of urgency and the ability to resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of stakeholders at varying levels.
- Must pay strong attention to detail.
- This employee must be able to work independently and in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work within the policies, procedures and regulations as required by the -
Company and under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Ideal candidate will combine analytical skills with team-player attitude, will easily adapt to changes, and will be customer focused (meeting commitments, sticking to timelines). She / he will work on their own with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Office literate (MS EXcell, MS Power Point)
- Customer Service oriented
- Master Degree in Marketing / Business
- At least 1 year experience in similar role.
- Experience within a Pharmaceutical/Vaccine Manufacturing would be a past
- Language skills
- Fluent English is a must.