01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1823€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ULLINK is the world's leading provider of end-to-end electronic trading solutions. Our flexible and scalable products deliver robust and integrated solutions, from single trading positions to complete exchange platforms.
Through leading edge software, combined with high performance connectivity, we engage the global trading community with innovative tools, access to liquidity and worldwide markets and third-party, value-added applications.
We empower all tiers of the market by offering our solutions as fully deployed, managed or hosted services. From a single company, we deliver best of breed products using world class technology connected to all the worlds' major markets.
Poste et missions:
- Understand and analyse client’s needs from a technical (and functional) perspective
- Plan projects with the Project Manager and the Development Team
- Build all types of platforms: High/Low Touch, Low Latency, Middle Office, Exchanges in respect with the best practices
- Work on smaller implementation jobs to enhance client systems and functionality as sold as professional services and Support the Integration of new product versions into existing client platforms
- Attend product demonstrations to understand new product functionality
- Support clients in the solution delivery
- Liaise with Product teams, Product owner or third party vendors to ensure proper solutions are identified and delivered
- Define and document procedures to improve internal work flow and perform platform handovers on project completion
- Use a “test-driven” methodology (working with our QA)
- Attend stand-up meetings
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 1-3 years of experience within a Fintech company
- Effective time management, able to prioritize work and effectively manage multiple tasks for different projects
- Ability to communicate at any level (traders, project management, providers/vendors, senior management and developers)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Dedication to customer’s satisfaction
- High energy, positive attitude, fast learner, proactive and excellent team spirit
- Knowledge of FIX protocol would be a plus
- Fluent English required a second language could be a valuable asset
If you can bring these qualities to our branch team, we’ll help you get more from your career, and enjoy our team oriented environment and competitive salary.
We look forward to your CV and cover letter!