01 mai 2018
01 mai 2020
FAURECIA AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1539€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Interior System Business Group is looking for a PC&L Improvement Coordinator for its Plant at Hlohovec – Slovakia.
The role of the Improvement Coordinator, in the context of the deployment of the Faurecia Excellence System, is to drive the implementation of Production Control & Logistics (PC&L) tools and methodologies within a plant.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Ensure plant implementation of PC&L methods and tools to improve inventory level of raw material and finished goods.
- Provide support to plant PC&L team in: analysis of data regarding customer variability, supplier performance evaluation, safety stock and lead time calculations,
- Creation of processes and tools to make abovementioned analysis in fast, daily manner
- Build up an action plan for improvement actions in cooperation with PC&L manager and Material planning team leader
- Set up the means to achieve the action plan and ensure results.
- Train and coach PC&L employees (material & production planners), carry out workshops
- Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions.
- Identify and implement FES (Faurecia Excellence System) best practices.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master's degree in engineering or logistics
Experience in production in an industrial environment
- Good in Excell or Access, SAP knowledge appreciated
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
- Good communication skills / team player
- Solutions oriented