01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
CNH INDUSTRIAL FRANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1788€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
CNH Industrial Belgium NV, Department New Holland Agriculture Commercial Benelux
Poste et missions:
• Would you like to experience an exciting and challenging position as New Holland Marketing Assistant for one of the world leaders within production and development of agricultural machinery and construction equipment?
• Would you like to contribute to the development of our brands in 3 different sectors and 3 countries?
• Would you like to work in the Benelux team in a global company?
Key responsibilities: As Marketing Assistant, you will support the New Holland Benelux Marketing Team in different areas to ensure execution of the marketing plan and the implementation of the marketing strategy.
• Assist the product specialists by keeping product documentation up to date
• Support the product specialists and demonstrator in planning and organization of trainings and events
• Update share point with competitive information, training material, product information, …
• Create a database of all New Holland related articles and all competitive advertisement appearing in Benelux press
• Create or update, translate in French, and distribute sales support tools such as product newsletters, bulletins, reports, …
• Support dealer requests and commercial animation of the dealer network
• Be the link between local marketing and central marketing for the allocated projects
• Master/Bachelor in marketing or Master/Bachelor in Business administration with a major in marketing or Master/Bachelor Industrial engineer passionate about commerce or marketing
• Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
• Perfect standard of written and spoken English & French or Dutch.
• Passionate about the agricultural sector
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal & project management skills
• Used to interpreting data
• Proactive approach and team player