01 mai 2018
01 mai 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1928€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 9,500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
The main purpose of the role is to combine the administrative tasks and support industrial technologists in his/her tasks.
The position is based in Vienna, Austria.
• Administrative job (answering phones, organizing meetings, hotel reservations, transport, lunches, dinners, additional visits, developing forms, managing documentation, creation and fulfilling database, reports from the meetings, assistance to the meetings, solving problems, etc)
• Coordination of occupancy of the meeting rooms and the baking center
• Sourcing, warehousing and organization of raw materials, product samples and storage tests
• Monitoring if cleaning and maintenance schedules are followed
Optional if candidate is interested:
• Conduct of baking trials in the context of technical presentations and product development projects
• Knowledge of functionalities and operation of bakery machinery
• Evaluation and analysis of baked goods and sourdoughs with analysis equipment and corresponding PC software (volume, texture & acidity measurement)
Experiences and education:
• University degree
• Fluent German and English spoken and written as a must
• Advanced knowledge with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Knowledge in baking / ability to bake / knowledge of industrial lines.
• Ability to operate in matrix structure. Multicultural sensitivity.
• Strong organizational and planning abilities.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication (verbal, written) skills.
The VIE will start with a group onboarding at Lesaffre headquarters in France, followed by a local onboarding in the assigned country.
The company covers the cost of a round-trip ticket (economy class) to VIE home country per each 12-month assignment.