01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
PARKER HANNIFIN MANUFACTURING FRANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2225€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
With annual sales of approximately $13 billion in fiscal year 2015, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 55,000 people in 50 countries around the world. FSCE Division is recruiting a Pre-sales Engineer for the Transair BU.
Mission: To promote the Transair innovative solution and have it known and specified at key decision makers such end-users, design consultants, general contractors, architects, installers and to support distributors in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Reporting to area Transair Business Development Manager, joining a team in Amsterdam or Rotterdam.
YOU WILL BE TRAINED (sales & technical) IN OUR HEADQUARTERS DURING 2 MONTHS. Housing taken in charge.
POSITION TO BE FILLED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
You are mainly in charge of following activities :
Design consultants, architects, general contractors, associations.
- Identification of key decision-makers.
- Qualification, follow-up and set-up promotion tools for « technical design consultants».
End-users and key industrial sectors
- Identification of key sectors
- Identification of key actors
- Qualification and set-up of promotion tools for end-users
- identification and use of projects database
- organization of specific events (campaigns, seminars) for consultants and End-users
- Technical studies: sizing, define projects, bill of materials
- On-site training for installers and customers
- Answers to technical questions
Qualifications, Skills & Experience :
- BS in engineering, Business or equivalent,
- Autonomy, initiatives, perseverance, strictness, negotiation
- Persuasion force will be your best assets.
- Many trips in the region are foreseen.
- Good PC skills, AutoCAD knowledge appreciated
- You speak perfectly English, Dutch could be a plus