01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2220€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Seureca is the Veolia Consulting Engineers unit, providing expert solutions for utilities, public organizations, and industries to efficiently manage their water, waste, and energy services.
We provide support in master plan and feasibility studies, design and project management, and technical assistance to operations.
Contributing directly to customers’ sustainability performance in the public and private sectors, Seureca allows clients to develop while also protecting the environment.
Seureca is a member of the Veolia Group, global leader in resource management, with 160 years of experience in water, waste, and energy services.
Seureca is looking for an Office Manager to work in Cameroon.
This project will help Seureca in its development in Cameroon.
The project consists in the works supervision of a water supply project comprising a 300,000 m3/day water treatment plant and 70 km of feeders.
Main responsibilities :
General management :
- Supervision of the company fleet of 16 vehicles and their drivers: gasoline vouchers, mileage and fuel consumption monitoring, maintenance, etc.;
- Set-up and follow-up of the insurance policies;
- Overseeing of the office maintenance;
- Monitoring the subscriptions for water, electricity, and the fleet of local cellphones;
- Provision and supervision of consumables and office supplies.
Accounting-finance (with assistance from the fiscal and financial advisor for Seureca Cameroon):
- Supervision of the local accountant;
- Principal contact with the tax and financial advisor;
- Audit of the local funds;
- Principal contact with local banks and banking follow up: accounts, authorities, etc.;
- Legal declarations: taxes, duties, etc.;
- Production supervision of local funds and banks, follow up of the accounts reporting for Paris;
- Preparation of bank transfers;
- Recovery of bank guarantees for project tendering.
Human resources :
- Follow up of local employees (less than 10): pay, leave days, benefits, etc.;
- Legal declarations: fees, etc.;
- Preparation of work contracts for new hires, follow up of existing contracts;
- Follow up for expatriate residents: reception of newcomers, search for accommodations, administrative procedures for the experts and their families, resident permit, local or international driving license, local contracts, etc.
Judicial and legal :
- Supervision and updates of administrative documents for tenders;
- Legal follow-up for the Seureca Cameroun branch;
- Local supplier/contractor management: the drawing-up of contracts and riders, orders, payments;
- Follow-up on housing and office leases: set up and renewal;
- Litigation management.
- Educational background: Master in Business/Administration, Finance & Accounting or equivalent
- Previous experience: Training periods in small and medium-size companies
- Skills: Accounting, legal, finance, open-mindedness
- Languages: French and English
- Other: Working and/or travelling experience in Africa would be an advantage
Length of the assignment: 24 months
Location: CAMEROON– Yaoundé
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from PANGEO program, follow us on Instagram: pangeo_veolia