01 mai 2018
01 mai 2019
LOUIS DREYFUS COMPANY FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2690€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Louis Dreyfus Company is a global merchandizer of commodities and processor of agricultural goods, operating a significant network of assets around the world. Our diversified activities span the entire value chain, where we operate from farm to fork.
Dairy Platform is operating in over 80 countries, with a presence across all major trade flows and a strong reputation as a reliable counterpart. We originate, merchandize & distribute more than 250 thousand metric tons per year of Dairy products (milk powders, fats, whey & milk concentrates, cheese).
We are looking for our Geneva office, operational Head Quarter of Europe, Middle East and Africa Region, a Dairy Platform Junior Financial Controller (12 months VIE contract - see www.ubifrance.fr).
Poste et missions:
Within EMEA Dairy Controlling team, and under the supervision of the EMEA Controller, you will have a key role between Trading, Logistics, Risk Management and Finance Department.
You will be in charge of:
• Follow-up and reporting of the daily trading position (cash, futures, forex)
• Weekly P&L calculation and explanations (market trends, trading strategies, hedging efficiency...) to be provided to trading team, local and regional Management
• Assessment (through back-testing or external broker reports) of market values considered to marked-to-market trading position
• Follow up & control of the net FX exposure of the Netherlands and Switzerland activities
• Report monthly Cash Flow Forecast
• Value at Risk monitoring, reporting to Market Risk and Credit Risk departments
• Support to Monthly financial closing
• Any ad hoc requests from Trading & Management teams regarding actual or projected trading performance
You will be also key to lead process improvements, like the standardization of P&L calculation in the updated version of our new front system; to do so you will work very closely with execution, trading, finance & IT teams.
Your role may evolve and may not be limited to the list above.
Eligible to VIE contract as per guidelines provided by Ubifrance (www.ubifrance.fr)
• Master degree
• Energetic and highly motivated self-starter, Hands on, Good communication skills
• Good understanding of risk management, controlling environment, basic knowledge of accounting
• Good Excel know-how, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Fluent English
• A first experience in Finance or in commodities trading would be a plus
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, growing and dynamic environment, please send us your application (CV & cover letter)
Starting date: As soon as possible