01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1935€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
International group, leader in the field of risk management, SOCOTEC (6,700 people) works in infrastructures, construction, real estate, industry and health, looking for its subsidiary ZPP Ingenieure AG in Germany, a Structural Engineer (M/F) for a 24-month VIE (International Volunteering Training Program) mission.
Involved into one or several specialized team of the company, reporting to a senior expert or team leader, the VIE will have the following main tasks:
- Support in realizing design projects in building construction, industrial construction, bridge construction, tunneling, etc.
- Independent completion of tasks within a project team
- Support in inspection of structural calculations
- Collaboration in preparation of expert’s opinions
- Introduction and support in the preparation of remuneration offers
- Completed degree in civil engineering focussed on “structural engineering”
- Good knowledge in statics, solidly built construction (reinforced concrete) and steel construction
- Knowledge in implementation of MS-office products and analysis programs
- Systematic and target-oriented working-style
- Ability to cooperate in experienced, communicative and motivated project teams
- Intermediate level in German is necessary for a good and quick integration within the company.
Business trip may be required from time to time within the country. Driving license is required.
This position may evoluate during the mission depending on the profile.
Additional allowance may be granted for housing locally, on top of the regular monthly allowance served by Business France