01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2595€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
CAST Software is a pioneer and world leader in Software Analysis and Measurement, with an automated approach to capture and quantify the reliability, security, complexity and size of business applications.
CAST’s unique technology results from more than $150+ million in R&D investment in its ability to “detect system-level flaws”, across end-to-end business critical applications containing multiple technology combinations including 4GLs, frameworks, databases and legacy technologies to provide a “context-based” comprehensive intelligence into application risks and costs for ADM Management.
CAST counts F-500 organizations like AT&T, American Express, First Data and Global System Integrators like Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, Cognizant, Infosys, Mindtree, Tech Mahindra, and Wipro amongst others as its customers.
CAST has a presence in the Americas, EMEA and India. CAST India is headquartered out of Bangalore.
Poste et missions:
The chosen person will be an organized and highly energetic self-starter with ability to work on proposals and pilot implementation (hands-on). Also, ensure customer interactions, understand technical and non-technical customer requirements and conduct product demonstrations and solutioning.
Working closely with the Technical Director and Sales team, he/she will be responsible for enabling successful CAST product solution sales and will:
• Understand and Propose the appropriate kind of solution to customers’ expectations
• Convince the customers with effective product demonstrations focusing not only on the technical aspect but also on the value that CAST brings to the customer
• Run pilot activities for customer applications (including hands-on analysis), Analyze and Present the results to customers based on the customer inputs and requirements
• Provide deeper technical insights to customer challenges in software measurement and analysis perspective
• Articulate technical and business values of implementing CAST solution
• Help Sales team by proposing the right resourcing and operating models for CAST implementation
• Conduct Structural Quality Assessments in conjunction with Advisories and assist in interpreting CAST analytics
• Excel at solving tough problems by leveraging technology, collaborating with people, and reengineering processes
J2EE/.Net knowledge with skills in usage of SQL queries in application development context; and willingness to invest time and efforts in the SDLC domain (Waterfall, Agile and DevOps
Others qualification :
• Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Information Technology
• Fluency in English - Communicate clearly, write well, and explain complicated ideas to people never met before
• 1+ year of experience required
• Willingness and ability to travel in India