COREE DU SUD
01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2491€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Financial Business Partner Assistant - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Responsible for supporting Financial Business Partner for all financial controlling activities
- Drive the annual budget and budget update process: assist with all aspects of planning preparation and presentation of all forecasts, budget and long-term plans
- Communicate with Business Units & Departments about variances between actual and budgeted figures
- Coordinate and analyse financial performance of Consumer Health Care Business Unit, including key drivers of customers and channel performance.
- Perform monthly reporting such as sales and OPEX report
Support ad hoc business decision model & business integration
- Support project management such as TM1.
- Korean language skills are mandatory
- Very good level of English
- Previous accounting and/or finance control experience
- MS Office literacy, especially MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Understanding of Asian cultural differncies would be beneficial