01 avril 2018
01 avril 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2217€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
The Continental Europe Platform, a team of approx. 15 people and headed by the International Regional Director, is charged of the management of one of the Keolis regional entities and comprising Belgium, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
One of the roles of the Platform is the monitoring of the development and tendering activities. This role is covered by a French Business Analyst, who is permanently based in Copenhagen.
We are opening a new VIE position to assist this Business Analyst.
- Assist in the short and midterm forecasts of the development strategy for European countries
- Review the financial business model of the tenders prepared by the local team and perform risk analysis
- Assist occasionally local bid teams in the modeling
- Conduct occasionally strategic analysis and market studies
- Support the Danish Organization in their financial reporting
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field, you already have a significant experience in modeling/ forecasts.
- High level of MS Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure
You are fluent in written and spoken English, as well as a Scandinavian language.
You are curious with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Willing to travel to other European countries and to Paris occasionally
The position will be based in Copenhagen District (Glostrup)