01 mars 2018
01 mars 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1788€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
You're about to enter in our positive world...
Our engagement towards our co-workers is crucial for the evolution of ADNEOM, this is the reason why a joint decision should be made developed. Our clients also have dreams, projects and ambitions that we strive to challenge. This collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded and willing to develop skills. ADNEOM is a consulting company specialized in Business & Management, IT and Engineering.
Directly attached to the Administrative and Financial Director, you are a real relay: you ensure the operational part but are also a source of advice on possible improvements to the service.
YOUR MISSIONS :
- Carry out all of the company's accounting operations: accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, cash management, monitoring of bank accounts, expense reports, etc .;
- Prepare summary documents: income statements, balance of accounts, operating accounts, balance sheets, etc .;
- Follow the accounting treatment of receivables
- Follow the processing of customer and supplier invoices;
- Prepare a monthly statement of the company's accounting situation;
- Take charge of bank reconciliation and processing of the Agée balance .
YOUR PROFILE :
- Holds a Bac + 2 in accounting at least, you have a successful experience of at least 2 years as an accountant on all of the above subjects;
- You are in control of accounting standards as well as accounting (ideally SAGE and / or UNIT4) and tax accounting software, and are attentive to tax, social or legal developments.
- You want to remain operational while having the ambition to bring real added value to the position and the team. You have a strong professional conscience and are recognized for your rigor, initiative and synthesis
- You are motivated, open-minded, structured and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Your rigor, your sense of initiative and your creativity will be for you the keys to success.