01 mai 2018
01 mai 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2338€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies. We are an international company (listed on Euronext Paris since July 2014) and we produce electricity from multiple power sources (wind, solar, hydro and biomass). Today we have a total installed capacity of 451 MW and we also provide services on behalf of third-party clients such as development, construction, maintenance and exploitation of energy production sites. With a booming growth, our group is already present in 17 countries over 4 continents and we offer to our clients a global operating capacity. Besides the group strongly contributes to the socio-economic development of the regions where it is present and cultivates partnerships profitable to all the stakeholders, at all levels.
If you share our ambition and our passion for renewable energies, Voltalia has a career for you!
Poste et missions:
Our International Development Business Line is looking for a Project
Manager, which will have the following responsibilities:
- Work in close cooperation and contact with the Business Development
Manager in charge of the project;
Prepare project budget & development plan in cooperation with the
Business Development Manager;
- Manage the day-to-day activities and contacts for the project;
- Ensure the implementation of the Project development Guidelines and principles;
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and scope;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the project.
- Ensure resource availability and on time allocation, alignment with
planning and budget;
- Risk assessment and risk project management abilities
- Assess the financial performance and the value of a project, through different indicators.
- Manage and report on time all changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Report and escalate to Business Development Manager & Steering
- Committee as needed;
- Manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Prepare presentations and reports for Steering Committee, Business
- Development team and Controlling;
- Maintain and promote values, strength and reputation of company and its business lines in markets of responsibility
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Economics or Business;
Post-graduation or specialization in Project Management is a plus;
At least 3 years of experience working as a Project Manager or related job;
Prior experience with renewable energy project development is a plus;
Experience in interacting with external stakeholders;
Advanced user Project Management tools;
Ability to travel extensively;
Fluent in English;
Spanish, French and Portuguese are a plus.
Strong analytical skills and result-oriented perspective;
Problem solving and proactive mindset and hands on attitude;
Positive, "can do" attitude;
Able to manage time and tasks efficiently, operating under pressure and tight deadlines;
Strong motivation and drive to grow in the company;
Resourceful and critical thinker, not only pointing out problems but also proposing solutions and ideas.