01 mai 2018
01 mai 2020
PLASTIC OMNIUM AUTO EXTERIEUR SERVICES
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1539€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a 2016 proforma revenue of €7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Auto Exterior Division is the world leader for the production of body panels and modules. Serving over 70 car manufacturers worldwide, it encompasses 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
Reporting to the person in charge of payroll and admnistration at country level, you will be working as a junior HR Controller.
Your main tasks will consist in:
• Ensuring data quality from our HR information system
• Performing monthly HR reports.
• Performing compensation and benefits analysis (preparation for negotiations with Unions, competitors benchmark, upgrade of existing schemes,…)
• Making and implementing proposals for improvement: new KPI, automation of reports, ...
• Formalizing procedures and instructions to ensure HR data comprehensiveness, update and accuracy.
• Training users (HR, Managers, …) on HR information systems
• Liaising with headquarter HR controlling team in France
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized business school or university with major in HR. You have excellent analytical skills and a very good command of excel. Some experience with an HR information system (Successfactor, payroll software, time attendance software,…. ) and/or in HR controlling is welcome.
You speak fluent English. Additional languages (French, German, Slovak,..) will be a plus.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.