(Basking Ridge, NJ)
01 avril 2018
01 octobre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2465€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Ipsen (Euronext: IPN; ADR: IPSEY), a global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical group with headquarters in France focused on innovation and specialty care. The U.S. head office is located in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, and its Canadian office, Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Canada, Inc., an integrated business unit within North America, is located in Mississauga, Ontario. Additional research and development and manufacturing sites are located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, as part of Ipsen Bioscience, Inc., the Ipsen U.S. research and development center, which is focused on the discovery of potentially highly differentiated and competitive products in Oncology, Neurosciences and Rare Diseases.
Ipsen North America employs more than 400 people and is dedicated to providing hope for the patients whose lives are challenged by difficult-to-treat diseases. At Ipsen, we focus our resources, investments and energy on discovering, developing and commercializing new therapeutic options for oncologic, neurologic and rare diseases.
For more information on Ipsen in North America, please visit www.ipsenus.com or www.ipsen.ca.
Globally, Ipsen sells more than 20 drugs in more than 115 countries, with a direct commercial presence in more than 30 countries. Whether for yourself or for others, great opportunities and motivating challenges await you in IPSEN to lead innovation for patient care alongside our 5,100 talented people.
Discover what you are fighting for at ipsen.com/talents.
Support the senior manager, Communications, and the VP NA Communications in all internal communications for Ipsen NA, Ipsen Bioscience, and Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Canada, Inc. by working with internal stakeholders, Public Relations agencies and vendors to execute the 2018 communications plan, including supporting Town Halls, Ipsen Planet Intranet optimization and content creation that engages employees across Ipsen North America. The VIE will be responsible for working through internal review process to garner appropriate internal approvals, and to draft site-specific updates on events and Ipsen milestones.
* Main responsibilities:
Work closely with internal groups on the message and timing of internal communications and events (town hall meetings, engagement activities, events).
Manage and update the local Intranet Site and develop push email newsletter to drive traffic to the site – offers site improvements with new technology, create metrics and analysis reports on traffic, viewership. Recommend enhancements
Write communications for internal channels per the Ipsen 2018 editorial calendar, ensuring required approvals and quality control.
Collaborate with Corporate Communications in France to coordinate the NA use of global communications tool kits across NA Comms (Basking Ridge, Canada, Cambridge sites).
Be business oriented to create engaging content that educates employees about Ipsen’s vision and strategy
Develops good practices and implements change for continuous improvements
Acts as the back-up to the Senior Manager Communications on internal communications
Last party to ensure that there are no typos or grammatical errors in materials submitted to review and posted or issued by Communications
- Ideal : 2+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum : 2+ years of relevant experience
- Must have a strong English language foundation and strong verbal and written skills in English
- Must have a degree in communications and related fields
- Experience in a pharmaceutical company or an agency is a plus
- Must be an excellent writer and have prior experience in communications
- Excellent implementation and execution skills. Must be able to fully manage projects with little to no direction
- Strong teamwork skills – Team player who considers solutions that meet the broader team goals versus individual interests; lives Ipsen’s Values and Four Action Principles (Agility, Team Spirit, Accountability, Results Orientation)
- Able to work in matrix organization
- Good business acumen - Pharmaceutical knowledge a plus
- PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), strong social media and digital media skills a plus
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, etc.)
- Ability to work on a computer up to 7 hours a day.
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment.
- Close vision required for computer usage.
- Must have driver’s license and know how to drive a vehicle
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience