01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1935€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
The German Scope of Essilor Group represents 312 people.
Based in Freiburg, Essilor Germany gathers
- Top management,
- Sales (lenses, Key accounts, Instruments) Sales administration,
- Supply chain,
- Support functions.
You will be part of the department of two activities:
- Controlling (Support and participate to management decision by providing analysis and forecasts)
- Business Intelligence (Collect data from several systems and provide them to the business for analysis)
The team is young and from different nationalities (mainly German and French).
Our office is close to the city center (1km) with a wonderful view on the black forest and the city.
Close to the border to France (Colmar) and to Switzerland (Basel), Freiburg is young, dynamic, multi-cultural and eco-friendly with big university and lots of students (10’000 out of 225’000 inhabitants)
Many possibilities to practice sport indoor and outdoor are offered in the black forest, the Rhine, lots of lakes - ski in winter.
- A large recreational offer: cinema, theater, Museums, music festivals with outstanding singers (ZMF), biggest theme park in Germany (Europa Park).
- Dynamic and attractive night life: bars, restaurants, night clubs
- Attractive price level (in comparison to France) due to student friendly city
The population is speaking mostly English.
Reporting to the local controlling, you will be in charge of the controlling for the instruments division and for the subsidiaries of Signet Armorlite and Essilor Austria
Description of the mission:
- Responsible for performing the sales and costs reports and analysis of the 3 different entities
- Manage the monthly explanation and presentation of the results to the dedicated managers and bring them financial expertise as part of ad-hoc analysis, set up of business case and recommendations
- Bring know-how and ideas to improve and simplify processes
- Participate to the reporting to the HQ in France and the forecast processes for the 3 entities
- Comprehension and explanation to the dedicated management of the accounting reports (P&L, BS, Cash statements)
- Support the finance team
You are ready to accept the challenges of improving the reporting and analysis processes of the different entities and developing the contact with their management.
You will be offering :
- A complete understanding of 3 different businesses and their processes
- Direct contact to the management for a better understanding of the strategy
- A large scope of responsibilities with the support of the controlling team if needed
- To play a key role in the decision process
You will learn and gain :
• Technical financial/controlling knowledge
• How to analyze and follow the performance of a company
• How to translate figures in facts and in decisions
• How to solve problems
• Stress and priority management
=> If you succeed in your mission, job opportunities will be available at the end of the VIE period.
We are looking for a candidate :
- holding a Master degree, 1-2 year experienced in a controlling function (as trainee or employee could be an advantage)
- with strong skills in Excel and comfortable with IT systems
- team player,
- ready to travel in Germany. (1 to 2 days a month)
Basic knowledge in German is required as well as fluent English.
French is appreciated.
Good to know :
- Get for free : German training, coffee and fruit
- Existing VIE or former VIE will help in any case to find an accommodation and to accelerate the integration
- We assume the costs of the 2 first weeks in a holiday apartment: http://fr-fewo.de
More information by visiting :
More about us :