01 avril 2018
01 octobre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2010€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
URGO is a French leading international healthcare group, specialized in advanced wound care and self-care (first aid, food supplements, colds, allergies, sexual hygiene with its laboratories Urgo, Juva Santé and Super Diet).
With over 3100 employees, URGO Group and its brands are present in over 50 countries and on all distribution segments, from hospitals, pharmacies, organic food specialized stores, to supermarkets. URGO Group also created a start-up entity, UrgoTech, developing pioneering expertise in areas such as biofeedback, virtual reality or phototherapy. Every day, the group works closely with healthcare professionals and has succeeded in developing a sound portfolio of very well-known brands (Juvamine, Alvityl, GoVital, Sonalto, Herbesan, Super Diet, Humer, Humex, Ricqlès, Urgo, Mercurochrome…).
Already leader on the European market, URGO is now accelerating its international expansion, notably in Asia and Latin America.
Poste et missions:
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting (Commercial and Industrial)
- Coordinate operational reporting with the department managers (Commercial, Industry, HR, Quality, R&D)
- In charge of the Budgeting process (Annual Budget & quarterly rolling forecast)
- Internal control: ensure that local practices are in line with Group standards
- Modeling business plans for Business Development projects (new activities / new countries launches, licensing in / out, acquisitions, etc.)
* 1st line Business school or Engineering school
* Ideally: 1st successful experience of 2 to 3 years in controlling / audit / transaction services
* Advanced level in Excel
* Fluent English and Italian
Personal skills : Hands-on / Rigorous / Long term vision / Team player with good communication skills / Dynamic