01 mai 2018
01 mai 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2898€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
SOGEFI SUSPENSIONS is a leading global supplier for the automotive industry.Through its strong commitment to research, Sogefi Group continuously improves its components with technological developments across all product sectors, optimising performance in terms of life cycle, effectiveness, size, weight and environmental compatibility.
Poste et missions:
The role of the Product Development Engineer consists in designing and approving products according to customer specifications, and explaining the choice of innovative solutions.
- Leads project’s feasibility with connected functions (project, industrialisation).
- Provide manufacturing product information (material specifications, part drawings, 3D models, material lists, quality, and testing requirements, etc.) to enable parts and products to be purchased and built to meet product requirements at minimum cost.
- Institute prototype construction and ensure adherence to specifications.
- Studies and recommends technical and technological solutions adapted to the evolution of clients’ requirements.
- Carries out Design Validation Plan, analyses results and realises adjustments of the product and/or the process.
- Drafts technical files of product characteristics and develops them.
- Realises technical exchanges with customers and suppliers, in link with project department.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Graduate from an engineering school ideally with a master degree.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the automotive industry
- Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills
- Positive thinking “out of the box”
- Ability to work in a matricial organization.
- Ability to evaluate and communicate complex/technical information in a clear matter.
- Act as a lead, coordinating the work of others.
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
- Ability to gather and analyze data to identify and solve problems.
- Adaptability and flexibility