01 avril 2018
01 avril 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1788€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that and advance patient care worldwide.
More information about our company can be found on the following link:
Joining our solution development group you will be part of a young and dynamic team. A strong team spirit has been developed since the group was created but we also count on employees to be autonomous.
The job can be summarized as:
- Effectively contribute solid technical knowledge to a variety of projects within the Nutrition Formulation Development team.
- Display basic technical understanding of related disciplines (formulation, analytical, statistical…).
- Conduct routine/non-routine research, design of experiments and perform statistical analysis with minimal assistance in project team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate / support / organize the productions of feasibility and development batches of different formulations.
- Use current physical, chemical and physicochemical techniques in accordance to GMP and local procedures.
- Develop, evaluate and/or validate new analytical methods to analyze raw materials and finished products in the frame of R&D projects, for example feasibility and development studies or an evaluation of product stability and degradation profile.
- Develop appropriate documentation (i.e. laboratory notebooks, protocol/report, …) to support new product development.
- Interpret experimental data, perform statistical analysis and present conclusions to supervisor, project leader and management.
- Adhere to the quality system requirements and ensure GMP and GDP standards; also adhere to general and specific environmental, health and safety guidelines
- Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges (problem solving, process data analysis).
- Effectively able to contribute on a project team and to work in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrates flexibility and can shift gears comfortably.
- Ability to objectively assess, organize, clearly communicate complex information and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Able to autonomously formulate complex studies (sampling plan, DoE)
- Possess relevant technical, writing, and computer skills.
- Six Sigma tools/methodologies required (5 why’s, fishbone diagram, DMAIC)
- Good experience with Statistical analysis or computational software is an asset (R, Matlab, Minitab,…)
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Master’s degree with 0-2 years of experience.