01 mars 2018
01 mars 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2238€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
HM.CLAUSE, a Company belonging to the LIMAGRAIN Group (9000 employees), is specialized in research, production and sales of vegetable seeds to professionals. HM.CLAUSE employs around 3300 people worldwide and achieves a continuous growing turnover. To support its development, HM.CLAUSE is looking for a VIE INTERNATIONAL HR COORDINATOR – ASIA based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Purpose and missions :
In order to contribute to the ASIA HR Mid Term Plan implementation and in close relation with regional HR Director, your main missions will be as follows:
- Implement ASIA HR Mid Term Plan initiatives in accordance to the defined BU HR strategic initiatives with a business oriented approach:
• Propose actions to continue to develop “one company initiative”: Internal questionnaire to gauge people’s thoughts on the company and where/how to improve, contribute to develop a local newsletter which can be taken over by the communications team
• Develop projects and Tools, develop a talent pool nursery for the region : Develop sources and way to recruit, develop employer branding, universities relationship development, onboarding program,
• Analyze local training needs, consolidate, develop and propose regional training program and develop Management training program, Project management training, Safety management...
- Participate to develop HR tools, data, reports and process for the region: SIRH, employee’s data...
- Participate to the HR coordination in the ASIA region by developing a strong collaboration with the ASIA HR director and in supporting the local HR team
- Participate to the BU HR projects implementation as for instance local content for new intranet, identity project implementation and Tools...
• Master degree in HR, with 1 year experience in an international environment if possible
• English: Fluent
Capabilities and competencies expected:
• Rigorous, strong organizational skills reactivity
• Ability to initiate and manage multiple projects
• Adaptability and autonomy
• Loyalty and confidentiality
• Teamwork - Team player with a positive attitude. Ability to facilitate teamwork among staff, as well as with other groups throughout the organization. Ability to build trust with all functional areas within the organization.
• Customer focus oriented
• IT skills and ability (Excel, Word, RH Software.)